Buying a Home in Central Vermont
Buying a home can be one of the most exciting—and most intense—times of your life. As your REALTOR®, I am ready to work tirelessly to help you find the home and community that are just right for you and your family. From Waterbury to Stowe, Montpelier to Berlin, I pride myself on having an insider’s perspective on the Central Vermont real estate market. I will find you the right home at the right price, so you can get started on a rich and meaningful life in Central Vermont. Lisa has Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation and is a tech-savvy real estate marketer with e-PRO® certification.
- Over twelve years of experience in the Central Vermont real estate market
- Complete showings of all properties that meet your criteria, including for sale by owner properties
- Comprehensive communications about new listings, including email notification
- Ability to adapt to your schedule—working nights and weekends, if necessary
- Expertise of local area, including schools, neighborhoods, local economy, and recreation
- Detailed comparative analysis to help you understand current real estate market
- Consultation for making an offer that is more likely to be accepted
- Assistance to make sure you don’t pay too much, and that you avoid costly mistakes
- Help with every step of the transaction from initial offer, to acceptance, to closing costs, home inspections and re-negotiations
- Relationships with the area’s best professionals including home inspectors, environmental specialists, attorneys, and lenders
- Financial assistance available from Century 21 mortgage consultant Jonathan Rodd
Please contact me today for references or to get started on your house hunting!
Log in to see your saved listings or edit your searches:
No account? Sign up now to save searches, listings, and get tailored listing notifications. It's free, opt-out anytime.